Gateway to Prosperity
Enter a world where students are nurtured into global citizens with local roots . . .
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate, All India Candidature Candidate, Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidate:
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent with Mathematics and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only (ii) Passed (10+3) Full time Diploma examination recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- The Candidate should have obtained at least 40% marks at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), conducted by the Council of Architecture.
Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National:
- The Candidate should have passed the HSC or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate. Or
- Candidate should have passed Full Time Diploma (10+3) examination recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.
NATA Entrance Exam
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) for admission to first year of 5 year B.Arch Degree course at all recognized institutions all over the country. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability. This is a complete and comprehensive assesement of candidates for undergraduate education in architecture. Admission to all architecture colleges (including government, government-aided, private unaided, university department, deemed universities) in India is done on the basis of NATA score.
Any person having passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent examination and above can appear for NATA. However, only candidates who have qualified an aptitude test in Architecture and have secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course. No direct lateral admission is allowed at any year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification. NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.
Following scholarships are available for students:
- EBC Scholarship to Eligible Open Category candidates as per Government norms.
- Scholarships are made available to OBC, ST, SC, NT and other categories as per Government norms.
- Minority Student Scholarship as per Government norms.